Wednesday 14 April 2010

"Butterkist, Butterkist, Raa Raa Raa"






The One Where I First Love, Love Film



I HEART LOVE FILM

So, this is something I thought from the get go, would be a regular thing for me. I took forever to join Love Film. JMcG led the way. I followed. (Baaaaaa).


On my week off last week, I upped us to the £7.99 pack. That means Four Games/Blus per month, with two at a time. I set up three lists. Mr T's. Mrs T's, and ET's. We then get them sent alternative from each list. 

On one level, £7.99 seems like a lot. Ironically the Game side would be ideal with my short attention span - but I've never actually rented a game from them! The reason the Blu offer is so good, is I would have bought these films. 

So when one comes, I'll review it. I want to try and do it with a twist though, so I will try and do it either in 140 characters, as an ode to twitter - or as a mathematic formula. I just had "House of the Devil" delivered. Heard of it? Didn't think so. Meant to be the best horror of the last ten years, though.... Can. Not. Wait.



To start though... Triangle.

Memento x Dark City - GroundHog Day + Melissa Georges' Hotness x Donnie Darko = Triangle.

Thats right, I loved it!

No comments: