Sunday 25 April 2010

"Ease Down... You're Just Grinding Metal"

The One With Funny 3-d Pictures


I'm getting ahead of myself writing these Friday, while Ethan enjoys a Toy Story Double Bill. (Stunning, stunning Blu... but seriously... its suffering burn out!) So you could say I'm talking to you from the future... or past. Whatever. 88 mph, and that.

Hollywood can do one. Its making me look stupid.

I said Avatar was a 3-d experience... then I said that Clash  had been a bit naughty doing 3-d in post, but forgave it, as I 2-d it, anyway. Its giving fodder to people like @domcoke who dismiss it outright - and that aint right!

This next link shows that its all about the moolah now. JC* needs to get back on the saddle, and show these mo fo's how its done. Until then, I'm 2-d all the way. Although Mrs T is coming round to the idea of a 3-d TV.

http://www.joblo.com/index2.php

Do one, Hollywood. And stop making me look stoopid.

Check out the new Last Airbender trailer. Rejoice that Shyamalan is back... then shiver at the thought of it being "converted"




*James Cameron, not Jesus Christ. Although at least Cameron proved he can rise from the dead!
(runs for cover)

No comments: