Friday 23 April 2010

"Foggy London Town"

The One Where We Start Stag Prepping




So a week today, we'll be well into JMcGs stag do.

I've got a pretty full on week at work, first. But its come and around, and then in a short time, it will have been and gone. Enjoy it while it lasts then. I hope JMcG does, too. (If we can drag him away from his new garden!)

My plan is to enjoy it to the full, but I have a slight problem... I've stayed nights away from Ju and Ethan. My dream rota of Sunday-Wednesday even means that because of the late nights I rarely see them for the start of the week. Ethan and I went to the ball park Friday, and it hit me... I wont be doing that for a couple of weeks... I know Ju is cool with me going, and that makes it easier. I may be sneaking off to phone home every ten minutes though. I'll just take my pint with me.


Ball Park as soon as I'm back, Champ. Promise.

No comments: