Thursday 15 April 2010

"God is an absentee land lord!"

The One With A Bloody Gem


I HEART LOVE FILM


OK, I know I'm a bit post crazy. The idea of the tabs though, is that you can just jump to what you like. Don't like Football, or Manchester United? Probably steer clear of the Football tab, then. This is different to the Blu Ray tab, as it's specifically ones that I have chosen from Love Film. Hopefully the idea is, based on my "Maths as Movie Formula",  it may get you to add it to your list.


A couple of pointers, as I got told I was doing "cheeky links", earlier. Triangle takes you to my review of that, and from now on, the first mention of the *new* review will take you to that films IMDB page. If you've avoided enough spoilers there, jump to the final link at the end of the Formula for that films trailer.

First up was Triangle. Loved it. Next... House of the Devil. I've wanted to see this for a few months. Empire, Total Film, buzz in general was hyping it up. I wont say too much, but I love Tom Noonan. I love Horror. I love the 80's. I loved this. The following Formula will sell it, or ditch it, either way.

The Shining x Suspiria / Bit in Cape Fear with floor of blood - Lack of John Carpenter and Mike Myers x The horrible, subliminal bits in Exorcist = House of the Devil.


If you're still not sold, this was also released on VHS, as a tribute to the 80's. I will buy one, even though I can never play it.



No comments: