Thursday 15 April 2010

"Never stop fighting, until the fight is done"

The One With Red Tev


I've seldom felt so low about a player leaving my club. The writing seems to be on the wall though. Berbas time is up.




Fergie would rather play Rooney with injections and 50% fit, and can say what he wants - he has lost faith in Berba. If thats the case I hope we do sell him. The pressure he looked under when he was booed by our own fans versus Blackburn made me sick in my stomach. Stats show he's had a great season, but you need more than that at United. How would anyone have stood out against wayne this season, anyway? I haven't given up the League. Chelsea were awful against Bolton. They still have have Spurs and Liverpool to play, who both need points.

For us? City saturday. They've had a great season on one hand. Fourth is theirs to lose. Tevez has been sensational. Adebayor gave us the highlight of the season, getting interviewed in an Arsenal shirt. They were robbed against us in the league, and the last minute goal in the League Cup (WHICH WE WON, DON'T FORGET!!). It all points to them getting their own back saturday. Berba to get the winner? And the United fans to shout, "Fergie, sign him up"? that would do me. Fair play to Tevez. He's a mercenary, and has already said he wants to play for West ham again. Berba has been benched way more than he's deserved this season, and for big games, and kept his mouth shut... I know who I'd rather have in my team. But he did say the poster was a stupid idea. And that Wayne is the best player in the world. And as far as a publicist for my team go, he's brilliant. never shuts up about us. So next year?

If Benzema/Villa and Silva come in, I'll live... but will they be able to do this???



"WooHoo... I'll make you famous"

Thankfully Spurs restored my faith again, last night. If we don't get the league, I have two wishes... One, Spurs get forth. Liverpool have blown it now. So have Villa. I just hope Spurs get the three points they need versus Chelsea saturday, and not us next week!

Second, is Pompey get the FA cup. JT sais this week Chelsea would be history makers... purely because his team are small time, though. They've never won the League and FA cup double? We were doing that in 1994.

To be thrown into a team, and have everyone wondering "Who/Why", and then come up with this... Well its just special. And why Football is the greatest sport in the world.


No comments: