Tuesday 20 April 2010

"Puny Human..."

The One With The Gym



A mini post today, about a small but significant achievement...

I went to the gym for the third time in four days today. I'm really enjoying it. Nothing hectic, but working up a sweat. I've definitely got the bug. I just feel so much healthier, and positive as a result.

Those that know me will know I've always wanted too, but never bothered. Somethings changed. I better make the most of it.

In other news, the Admin Team (@diaryofaledger) has sorted it so you can leave comments. So... you know... leave comments.

And one last one... told you Jose would make Barca look human. Legend.

4 comments:

fionak26 said...

can you change the wallpaper please, as you know i'm hardly anti-reds but there has to be something more pleasing on the eye...
(you didn't think first comment would be complimentary did you?....)

@maverick99sback said...

No.

Thanks for reading though.

;-)

fionak26 said...

no you didn't think? or no you won't change?

@maverick99sback said...

No, I wont change.

And No, I didn't think.