Saturday 8 May 2010

"Find Comfort In Pain, Like Dorian Gray... I Heard What They Say, But I'm Not Here For Trouble"

The One Where I Hate Love Film


I HEART LOVE FILM


Well, actually I don't... Regular readers will know in this column I review my Love Film list, as they come. I was doing quite well. That was until the dubious double bill of Dorian Gray, from Mrs T's list... and Saw VI...



If you're new to this, I don't really review the films... instead I do a math formula to give you an idea of what I thought of the film. The above links take you to IMDB, if you want to read up a bit more. The final link is for the trailer. But really, I like to think my formula is what makes you decide whether to Love Film it or not.


Prince Caspian (Hence Mrs T's interest) x Gay kissing scenes like out of Queer As Folk x Worst orgy since the cut version of Eyes Wide Shut / pathetic, lame slashings - Fun =  Dorian Gray

That's right... I hated it!


Saw II + Saw III x Saw IV / Saw V - Everything that was good, creative and thrilling about Saw = Saw VI

That's right... I hated it! More than I hate Nazis. And that's a lot. I do love that theme tune though.

1 comment:

KendallJaye said...

Good to know!
*adjusts Netflix list accordingly*
-KJC