Sunday 9 May 2010

"We're The Famous Man United..."

I'm not going to review the season. Truth is. Its been disappointing for United. We have been average as much as we've been excellent. Injury wise I've never seen anything like it. Tactically, Fergie got it wrong far too much - I think he was right, my Birthday week ruined our season. Lost to Chelsea. Lost to Bayern. Drew with Blackburn.

Next season I'll mini review every game, as well as posting up United Memories. I am a die hard United fan. I just have high standards. Carling Cup Finals are not enough to fulfil my quench for victory. Next season, we go again.

On the last day, barring a miracle, we finish second best. Here are some of my highlights for the season, though. The beauty of being a Red Devil, is there will always be plenty of those.

If you're a United fan - Enjoy. If you're not... why not?







No comments: