Sunday 16 May 2010

"I'm A Pervert... Does That Offend You?"

The One Where I Try And Convince Myself I Know Good Art

Live For Films continues to rack up awesome, awesome art work. As I've said, the website really pushes for fan input. Boba Fett is/should be everyones favourite Star Wars character... but we've all wondered what he would look like in the 17th Century. Wonder no more!



They also have a pic of Ryan Reynolds in his cgi Green lantern suit. Now. I'm a movie fan. I love movies about comic book characters. I can't profess to know anything about comics though... for shame. So... can anyone tell me whether a cgi suit is strictly necessary? It sounds like a pretty naff idea, to me. And I love RR. Especially after this one line, in an otherwise diabolical movie... Which line? You know.


Anyway... Him in his bodysuit. With a vampire Pomeranian by his foot??

2 comments:

Gray Collins said...

Green Lantern suit is CGI? That's completely gash.

KendallJaye said...

http://www.drawergeeks.com/

A website you might like for misc artwork.

-KJC