Thursday 13 May 2010

"Kittridge... You've Never Seen Me Very Upset"

The One With The Missing Trailers

OK, before I review Robin Hood (I know, I know... you can't wait...) - three trailers all came before it, that make me think 2010 won't be a total washout.

I've seen trailers for all three of these, and fancied them, but not these trailers.



OK. I cant actually find The Expendables one I saw, which is a shame. It was cool. Oh well.



"No one follows us, or I kill myself, then her". Brilliant. Looks intriguing. Especially if it turns out Cruise is actually head mental. It was basically the skull, with clips playing inside of that. Still think they should have kept the Bruce/Arnie thing a secret, though.



Wow. 1/3. I cant find the A-Team trailer either, which is shame... any Brits that have seen the Orange trailers before will know what to expect, but this one was kinda cool. It was like a blooper reel for the film, but with Orange product placement everywhere. Including Mr T saying he wasn't getting on no plane, and that he would do a video skype call instead, so there was no need too. Better than it sounds.

So anyways, Robin Hood...

No comments: