Friday 30 July 2010

The One Where ET Finally Gets To Meet Buzz Buzz

I remember my first ever trip to the cinema... I hope Ethan does too...



He was good as gold, until five minutes to go... Then tears.




I looked at Ju, and we left. He had done so well. Then he insisted we stand and watch the last five mins. Even better.

Walking home he was quite quiet, but I couldn't believe he had lasted it - despite 30 mins of trailers. Which is mental. On a kids film? Put them on the TVs as you're queing for your tickets, people would pay more attention. They should be banned form 9.00PM showings too... when watching a 140 minute epic - eh, Flash?


Then, we got home... and his pressie was waiting.



"Ethan cried in the cinema, because the naughty lorry tried to take Buzz Buzz away".

Yeah. I think he'll remember this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mummy, daddy was telling me that gramps didn't understand Inception. What a knob.....