Monday 9 August 2010

The One Where I Sort The Vote Schedule



So, I've been thinking.

I really like the poll idea, and the votes. (TOP LEFT, JUST TICK A BOX)

GC also does a poll of sorts, with Icon Thursday - which is a global phenomenom. You should def check it out.




So, what I'm going to do, is start a vote on a monday. The vote will run through to Sun, giving me time to write about it to post... Yep, you've guessed it. On Monday. I'll post that as my piece on GCs Blog, every monday.

Got it? Good.

Now all I need is some topics.

@DomCoke gave a master class in ideas on twitter, with the following suggestions:

E.T v Close Encounters Of The Third Kind
Colour v Black and White
2:35:1 v 1:85:1
3D v 2D
Godfather v Goodfellas
Shawshank Redemption v Green Mile
Reservoir Dogs v Pulp Fiction
Rear Window v Pyscho

So... In typical AT fashion, I'm going to go with Stallone v Arnie v Willis.

Oh, don't look like that! It's Expendables, baby!


Genuine thanks for all the involvement so far. Al v De Niro, which I'll post this week, got 34 votes.

No comments: