Friday 24 September 2010

The One Where ET Like To Move It, Move It.


Colour me impressed. And more importantly, colour ET impressed.

Grays review sold it too me. But not in the way you'd think.

He mentioned you could use the new Move controller on the XMB bar. He mentioned a lot more too, so go read that if you want to know what it is.

He did spark a *Lightbulb* moment, though.

So... It could be a Blu Ray remote? I've needed one for a while - especially after I took two Dual Shocks on JMcGs stag, and neither worked on return. (Jim... JIM... JIMMMM!)

It does that bit a treat.

But the gaming? Or the potential to game?

It's excellent. Especially that aircraft one I was addicted to for ages on the iPhone - it translates really well. Don't mention Heavy Rain. I spent twenty minutes downloading the normal version. Dick.

I can't wait to kick GCs ass at table tennis.

Show them how it's done, ET...

No comments: