Thursday 14 October 2010

The One Where @DiaryOfALegend Teaches Me To Dream A Little Bigger



I'll leave it to Gray to sum up Tweetathon 2. I'm not too sure where to start.

What happened last night is almost indescribable.

Strangers giving up hard cash, some upwards of £50 in one fell swoop.

I can't deny it got me thinking. Maybe the worlds not such a bad place

Leaving Wallbrook won't ever be the same again.

There were tons of highlights. Have fun trying to sum them up, mate.

For me, though? It was being proven wrong.

I thought upping the total from £2000 to £5000 was mental. Maybe even a little bit arrogant - if that's the right word.

People logging on late would think that had always been the target. Up it to £3000, then budge it up a bit more.

I know Gray better than anyone. His thought process if he had not done £5000 would have been initial disappointment. Even though £4000 looked on.

But in the end, it doesn't really matter. (Get it @KyeLani?).

Why doesn't it matter?

Because he/we blitzed it. In the end it wasn't close. If anything, it will top £6000.

That's incredible. A brilliant achievement.

And consider it a lesson learnt.

Don't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.


No comments: