Monday 17 January 2011

The One Where You Have To Go Back


So I said to GC that the vote for last week should be Should You Ever Go Back?

Strangely it became more and more relevant as the week went on...


Dalglish was back at Liverpool, for the first time in almost 20 years. Played 2, Lost 2.

Darren Ferguson was glad to have a job, returning to Peterborough, where he had left under a bit of a cloud.

So, how did you interpret the question?

On a break, debating whether to go back to a loved one?

Watching a Karate Kid marathon, wondering whether we need a sequel to the remake?

I'm going back to Spain this summer. And before that, to Greece. I've been to both, and always said to Mrs T I wanted  to see the world.

You'll have a hard time reminding me of that in May and August though.

Sometimes you have to go back.

No comments: