Friday 28 January 2011

The One With The Car Wash!


Ethan Zachs, sporting plasters on his face... Nelly, Nelly, Nelly... Uh-Oh!

Valet FTW. As soon as I did this yesterday, I knew ET would love it.

I'm thinking of starting a Car Wash appreciation Club... Are you in, @TwoSoups and @FypieFi?

Ethan Zachs definitely is...

**NB THIS VIDEO CONTAINS SCENES IN A CAR WASH THAT THOSE SCARED OF CONFINED SPACES, WATER, OR AIR BLOWERS MAY FIND DISTURBING**



There has also been swimming today, (again on his own, he's awesome at turning now, too). Plus a cheeky McDonalds. (Twice - we had to kill some time when the car wash being done, you know?)




I just realised that I didn't post any Gruffalo hunting pictures from our walk at the weekend, either.

So lets do that, too.


It's tempting to say, "Best place for them... But I won't"


 My fave ever picture of Ethan and I


"You're move, Creep"


I would have genuinely forgone the 3D TV to have her fall in.


We had a race. 
I won.


Mrs T. Still sulking after she almost fell in.

No comments: