Friday 9 April 2010

"Flight 2-0-9er, you are cleared for take off"

The One Where It Starts
















Hmmmmm. This is... odd.

OK. I've been thinking of doing this for a while. A couple of things have changed very recently.



The most pertinent thing is I'm lucky enough to have a MacBook Pro. That means I'm portable. What would have been something that takes me away from my Family (Team Truscott) doesn't need to do that anymore.

Secondly, I have a lot to say. Those that know me will be running for the hills. But that leads me to point three...

I think I've grown up, quite a bit. In the last two years, I have grown up a lot. I'm a Dad, to a gorgeous little man. I turned 29 yesterday. I have been married for 5 years, this year. I have an established job, where the decision to develop that has always been mine. I'm really happy with my life, in general right now.

I'm not sure how this will work. I'm not sure if anyone will read it. But it feels right. So I'll go with it. Thanks for leading the way, @diaryofaledger

3 comments:

jen said...

A happy blog? Telling us about how great your life is? Certainly there must be more to this!

Is it a midlife crisis that isn't actually a crisis? You've hit 29 (see me when you get to 30...) and realised that you have the best life ever? Do one, you douche.

But... if you write it, I'll read it. Just post earlier in the day, when I'm still at the computer. That's the problem with Mr. C's blog... posts the damn things when I'm downstairs on the phone and it takes so freakin' long to load I give up... Which reminds me... I should go read last night's icon...

@maverick99sback said...

Haha. I may need your help with the "when" and "how" I post, thing!

Don't bother with the Icon post... it wasn't Top Gun.

*runs off crying like a girl*

KendallJaye said...

*Grabs the popcorn and waits for the show*

-KJC