Friday 9 April 2010

"Do you know Stanley?"

The One Where I Wear My Colours On My Sleeve





















My week off is drawing to a close, and in true AT style I do something as big as this, on one of the last days. :-/

The idea came around when my beloved football team decided to blow their season in one week. Three defeats in 8 days*



So, I will blog about Manchester United here. And Football in general, actually. A good mate was worried the other day when I said "its only a game" - like that was the start of a decline in interest. Er, no. My interest, and belief in my club is a massive part of my life. I just think I understand a bit more now. Also, when you think about the last twenty years, and how high the bar has been set... its hard not to smile.

This week I also checked out The Lord Of The Ring Blu Rays. Expect more on films, too. Mrs T always takes the mickey, by saying how my version of "multi tasking", is having a film magazine, movie on in the background, Internet, and maybe a portable DVD on at once. She's not wrong.

Thirdly, I've played a bit of COD. Gaming makes up the Holy Trinity. Like any of those, and we may get along.


Now, there is a forth thing. But its sacred. That's my family. I want to tell you all, and nothing at all. I'm intensely private, and hugely over protective of those I love. I want to share them with you, but keep them to myself at the same time. They are my heart beat, and without them, any of the above means nothing at all.

No comments: