Friday 9 April 2010

"I think someone should just take this City.... and flush it down the toilet"

The One Where I Heart N.Y











So... I've had a little play, whilst sat in the garden with a beer.

I had an awesome background of New York, but am still learning loads about what can/cant fit where. New York is somewhere I've never been, but the movie links mean its my Mecca. There may also be a Spice Girls, 2 become 1 link, too. :-/




I then moved on to a film theme, that was never going to happen as the Template was in Spanish... including instructions (!)

Its third time lucky for me. The United thing will get explained in time, but what it does do, is let everyone know exactly where they stand. As a person I wear my heart on my sleeve, and want a Blog that reflects that. The tech team (@diaryofaledger) is out wining and dining, so no doubt more advice and changes to follow. I'm enjoying it. Have a great weekend.

No comments: