Sunday 11 April 2010

"Its not the Johnston Paint Trophy, though, is it?" (Try telling him that)

The One Where Pompey Play Up


So I just had a master class from @diaryofaledger (The Tech Team), in Blogging. Cheers mate. There's still a 24/7 hot line, though, yeah? Good to know some of the bits I couldn't do weren't me just being a Spaz. Some were.


In the background, something happened that restored my faith in Football. United were pretty average again today. Playing like a mid table team. I should be angry that Blackburns crowd roared at the end like they won the game. Annoyed they parked the bus. But that papers over the cracks. We are very, very average without Rooney. people will blame Berba, but at least he visibly cares. Phelan calling out some of the players was music to my ears. we don't need major surgery. Just a minor nip and tuck, here and there. And then Pompey turned up.

Gray said the first half was good. After some of the Footy I had seen this weekend, I protested. He was right. It was absorbing stuff. Spurs looked like the only team in it, then *Bang*. And *Bang* again. Fairytale stuff, after a debacle of a season.Another ref decision to discuss... but we wouldn't have it any other way... would we?

I will be a Pompey Fan, for the Final. No doubt. 

I cant be assed with MW2 tonight, so have put on This Is It. I'm already gutted I never saw him live.

..................................................................................................................

No comments: