Tuesday 11 May 2010

"I Got Soul, But I'm Not A Soldier"

The One Where I Cock Up My Love Film List


I HEART LOVE FILM






Jesus. I am such a rookie. During a chill out day, I bought The Box, whilst in London. Well don't write about that here, AT - I hear you shout. That should be filed under Blu Ray, AT - shouts another. Why did you buy that piece of crap, AT? - asks someone else.

Well... I kinda didn't take it off my Love Film list. So it arrived, sat proudly next to the £12.99 version I bought. Brilliant. To be fair, I was one of two people that liked it. So I would watch it again anyway. But it still seems like a waste of a Love Film.

Also, Saving Private Ryan is on the 50" as I write, and the sound mix in 7.1 DTS is bliss, so its looking up on the film front. I'll review that soon. Plus a mini Avatar review, as I watched that just before the Stag. Plus Nightmare on Elm Street 2010, which I saw on the Stag. Again... I seem to be one of only two people to like. Also, one of my years most anticipated films just came on Blu... Bad Lieutenant. Kryptoniiiittteeee. (MC does that better. I've come to accept that now.) Its been Cages year, so far. Until its Leo's.


Anyway... The Box.




Donnie Darko - Southlands Tale / Twilight Zone x Cam Diaz - Cyclops 
blowing things up = The Box

That's right, I thought it was OK! Plus the trailer has the music from 
Saw... easily the best thing in Saw VI!!

No comments: