Monday 10 May 2010

"This Is God..."

The One Where I Question £10.99 For 5 Maps

Hmmm. Stimulus. £10.99. For two old maps, and three new ones.

It's not really important if I think that's good value, or not. A purchase was never
really a choice. Or an option. If the Ledgers can split it four ways, its amazing
value. If not... meh.

So what do I think?

I think I traded MW1 in too soon, thats what. Crash is a great map. Overgrown, too.

I do think MW2 is a better game, though. Maybe its the Killstreaks. Maybe its just
because I'm better at it. But I wont be trading it in. Not until Black Ops, anyway.




What I am suprised at, is it seems I can only play the new maps over a 
variety of modes. I onlyever play team deathmatch, so thats a kick in 
the balls straight away. They do feel like MW2 maps, though. Not a tag 
on.


Bailout was always going to be my fave. I love the urban setting. Love 
the potential for Claymores. Love the fact that after a few run throughs, 
I still hadn't seen the swimming pool. Was I running in circles, or is the 
map that big?





Storm is pretty ominous. Dread to think where MC is going to hide, 
here. Salvage seems to be the one people skip. Shame.


What I have noticed is how a week away, especially from new maps, 
can affect your stats. I might need to put some time in, me thinks.

No comments: