Tuesday 4 January 2011

The One Where The Ward Makes My 2011s Must See List


OK, True Grit was pretty obvious.

If it was released a bit earlier in the States, there would be mass Oscar buzz, I'm sure.

So now one you probably haven't heard of.

John Carpenter's The Ward (Oh, how MC loves it when a Director puts his name in front of the film...)

And it's inclusion is simple.

John Carpenter, who I wrote about HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE, is one of my favourite Directors of all time.

I grew up with him.

He went a bit mental, (and thus rubbish) in the 90's - and if I'm honest, I didn't think I'd ever get to see one of his films at the Cinema again.

2011 lets me do that.

Preview reviews have been average, but do you know what? I don't care...

It's essentially girls trapped in an Asylum. That may be haunted. Sold.



**UPDATED WITH NEW, FULL TRAILER. I HAVE A SEMI**


To watch more, visit www.t5m.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a must-see for me. Right up my ward.

@maverick99sback said...

Ha.

It's all about JC!