Friday 7 January 2011

The One With Bubbles

This Daddy Day Care is dedicated to that Graham Collins.



This is how I've taken to playing Black Ops. I still win. On Weds, I'll prob go 1.57. I'm kind of a big deal. Sweep the leg, Johnny.


"Hey ET... I wont tell Mummy (or Dom Coke) if you don't..."


"Go on. Two mins."

*Ten minutes later*

"Cheers ET. I learnt a lot about JCBs"*


FFS. Don't look at Gray. Look at me!


"Yeah. I suppose you do look a bit like a bird...

But no. I don't know what wheel traction a JCB has."


Bubbles. On repeat. Sort of knows the chorus. (Him, not me). Then this...


Sign of a good day. I'l spend the time building your Playmobil, Son. No worries.


Err.........

*tears up instructions*

"Grandad... I need your help..."


Alls well that ends well.









*Not sarcasm. ET knows a lot about JCBs.

No comments: