Wednesday 28 July 2010

The One Where I Rediscover "AT Reads Film..."

It's been a while since I've done an "AT Reads Film... So You Don't Have Too".

I don't know why.

But I've seen a couple of cool things, worth grouping together...



Not so much, "Wow" - just really cool. And no doubt adding more levels to the film, for me. I saw it on Chud, which is a cool, cool site.



Aint.itcool.com is a shadow of its former self, for me... but every once in a while, they get a "Holy Shit" moment. Hit the picture for an audition tape for the new Spidey. And this guy didn't get it! Makes you wonder what the guy that did, had to do!

I'm seriously not fussed about the remake, by the way. I think it's a huge mistake.


Lovely stuff. This is another totally unnecessary remake, but one that is getting universally good buzz. I've loved the trailers, and this art work suggests it "gets" the original - which will definately help.


Hmmm... I really like Ryan Reynolds. As ever, I'm not the comic geek you would expect, so have no clue about the character... It just looks meh, though....



And finally, courtesy of MG, something that's not strictly speaking a movie... BUT... Imagine it was!

Until next time, (which won't be as long), remember kids...

No comments: