Saturday 4 September 2010

The One Where Manchester United > England


I did something very hasty last weekend.

Fed up of the criticism of Rooney, I got an England shirt with his name and number.

£15 in the sale. Not bad.

And that sums up my thoughts of England v Bulgaria nicely.

I watched for Wayne. Watched for Rio showing more leadership and poise sat in the stands than half of the team can muster.

Back to "cheering" when Stevie Me scores.

Back to trying to like JT.

Back to thinking Hart is the best young keeper in the world at the moment, and how United might tempt him.

Back to thinking out of everyone, I like Spurs players the most.

I wore an England shirt last night. And all I could think about was getting revenge over Everton next saturday.

Oh, and thank god Berba wasn't playing, eh? In this form, he'd ice skate around Upson and do a diving header on the floor if he wanted too.

United Memories will be back properly next Saturday, with some Everton memories. A bit earlier than normal, as that has been moved to Saturday, 1:30PM now. You know... because the big teams have Champions League commitments.



No comments: