Friday 21 May 2010

"I'm Finished"

The One Where Daddy Day Care Returns.

Daddy Day Care is back, in full swing. It started Thursday night this week though, with Team Truscott making the most of the nice weather. (Despite me telling Ju the weather was rubbish, and we shouldn't hang any washing on the line. Wrong. Again.)

We had to test drive the new TP slide, obviously, too. And no... it won't take my weight. Damn. I need to push it at the gym, this week.





Then. Friday. Glorious day, so mission was... *avoid the Ball Park!*


Daddy wonders when/if he'll ever see that £400 again. Brokeback shirts in honour of Red Dead.




The new 007???


Anyone know of a park with a better view? That be The Rock, in the near distance.


First time for me around Nans, since Gramps passed away 8 weeks ago. Odd.


Then ET is zonked, so I get an hour with the Game of the Year. Thoughts... Here.

Then... He wakes... and... You guessed it. Could you say no to him??




Finished. And I'm not sure who is more tired. Back home for... yep... more slide action. 

No comments: