Thursday 26 August 2010

The One Where I Turn It Up To Eleven

"Why Don't You Just Make Ten Louder?"


So tomorrow is the day after the night before.

For the second time in a week, I'm going to the cinema twice today.

Last week was Salt, and Knight And Day (Again, hence no second review).

Today?



Scott Pilgrim Versus The World with @DiaryOfALedger, then Piranha 3-D with JMcG after an hours gap (nap?).

And this will all change, but the bit that I'm most excited about so far is the "gap". Then, I get my hands on two speakers I've craved for a while. They go at the front, with two moving back - and from speaking to people that know far more than I do, it's a great move.

This is typical AT though. My main motive is that they're black. Like 5 of the other 7 speakers I have. (Seven? I suppose that sounds as ridiculous as Mrs T says it does, actually). Well, too late to change that now!

The new recruits should make Transformers on repeat that little bit more bearable. And loud. And they're Black.

No comments: